msalexismarie:

Alexis Marie speaking at Times Square during an #OccupyWallstreet protest. The  sign reads “13% of the population (Black people) have always known how fucked up the system is, 86% just learned this… together we are the 99%” 

Photo Credit: Samara Gaev truthworker.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post Navigation